Proud Member of the North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
Proud Member of
Network For Good
What Will Happen to Me? is available at Accent on Books in Asheville.
These are books that are written for children. If you know of others, please let us know. Thanks to Tristan's Quest for supplying the list!
- 1) There Are Some Real Special Kids In Our Class, 2) A Visit With Mommy, 3) A Visit With Daddy by Frank M. Black
- Our Gracie Aunt by Jacqueline Woodson
- When a Parent Goes to Jail: A Comprehensive Guide for Counseling Children of Incarcerated Parents by R.M. Yaffe and L.F.
- Mama Loves Me from Away by Pat Brisson
- Visiting Day by Jacquelin Woodson
- Help For Kids! Understanding Your Feelings About Having A Parent in Prison or Jail by Carole Gesme; for ages 6 and older
- What Will Happen To Me? by H. Zehr and L. Stutzman Amstutz; we had a copy at our symposium and community conversations
- What Is Jail, Mommy? by Jackie A. Stanglin
- Nine Candles by Maria Testa
- When Andy's Father Went to Prison by Martha Whitmore Hickman